How do you turn off the ice maker on a Kenmore refrigerator?
- Locate the cover plate on the front of the Kenmore ice maker, and pull the plate off the front of the ice maker by hand.
- Locate the on/off switch for the ice maker on the front of the PC board, and turn the switch to the "Off" position.
- Unplug the refrigerator from the electrical outlet for five minutes.
Similarly one may ask, how do I turn off my Kenmore ice maker?
To turn it off, set the power switch to O for off. If there is an on/off slide switch, you turn it off by sliding the switch, so the paddle is under the icemaker. Models without a switch: If no switch is present, gently lift the metal feeler arm on the side of the ice maker to the up position to turn the unit off.
Secondly, how do I clean the ice maker on my Kenmore refrigerator? How to Clean the Ice & Water Dispenser on a Kenmore Refrigerator
- Consult your Kenmore owner's manual for any particulars regarding your model's ice and water dispenser.
- Empty the ice from the ice bin and wash the bin with mild dish soap and warm water using a sponge or soft cloth.
- Turn the main water supply valve to the off position by turning it clockwise.
Accordingly, how do you turn on the ice maker on a Kenmore refrigerator?
According to page 17 of the owner's manual to your refrigerator, you will need to raise the lever on the ice maker up to turn the unit off, or down to turn the ice maker on.
How do I turn off the water to my ice maker?
First, gently pull the refrigerator away from the wall, and unplug it. Turn off the water supply to the icemaker by closing the shut-off valve in the copper waterline leading to the valve (Fig. 1). Use a screwdriver or nutdriver to remove the rear lower access panel from the refrigerator's back.