How do you transport a table?
In respect to this, how do you transport a table entry?
How to transport table entries
- Go to Transaction SE10.
- Click on the Create button and select the second radio button 'Transportable Change Request', which will create a new request.
- Now place the cursor on the task and click on the button 'Display object list', which is next to the Delete button.
- Click on the Change button and then the Add button.
Beside above, how do you include table entries in transport request? Adding table contents to transport request
- Step 1: Go to the Tcode SE09 and click on the display icon.
- Enter the transport request id and click on enter.
- Double click on the task and go inside the task.
- Once you are done you will be able to see the description as table contents and a key icon.
- Click on the table contents.
Similarly one may ask, how do you transport a table in SAP?
Create a workbench transport request in se09 and double click on it, system opens request/task screen , go to objects tab add program id as 'R3TR' object type as 'TABU' object name as table name (ex: ZTABLE) and click on the function button , put '*' in table keys and save the request.
How do you capture Tvarvc entries in transport?
How to Include Table TVARVC Entries in Transport Request
- Run transaction STVARV.
- Check "Include changed entries in transport request.
- Create/copy entry.
- Name the new entry.
- Insert TR number.
- Entry with TR created.