How do you take the back off a Samsung tablet?
Keeping this in consideration, how do I remove battery from Samsung tablet?
Use the flat end of the plastic spudger to pry the battery apart from the rest of the device. An alternative method is to loosen the battery using the plastic spudger, and then to remove the battery by pulling on the paper tab that says "Pull (Hands Only)."
Beside above, how do you take the back off a Samsung? Method 2 Samsung Galaxy S through S5
- Remove your phone's case if necessary.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy.
- Place your phone face-down on a soft surface.
- Locate the back cover removal slot.
- Insert a fingernail into the slot.
- Pry gently the back of the case toward you.
- Pull the back of the case off of the phone.
Just so, how do you open the back of a Samsung ce0168?
Disassembling Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Back Cover
- Step 1 Disassembling Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Back Cover. Place the plastic opening tool into the SD card slot or charge port.
- Work around the entire device by sliding the plastic opening tool around the rim.
- Remove the back cover once all links have been separated.
What are the two buttons on the back of my Samsung tablet?
The back also has two silver circular buttons. Although these look like buttons to be pressed, they are actually small tabs that can hold a Samsung cover for the Tab S2.