How do you start a Gatling?
Thereof, how do you set up a Gatling?
How to Install Gatling on Windows
- Select the "Accept License Agreement" radio button.
- Select the appropriate installation.
- Run the downloaded exe file to launch the Installer wizard.
- At this step you can select optional features to install, such as: install/don't install "Source Code," "Public JRE," or change the default installation folder of jdk8.
Beside above, how do I run Gatling in Intellij? 3 Answers. If you want to run gatling tests inside the intellij, you can go to the edit configurations in the run toolbar on the top left and add a new sbt task. On the task field enter testOnly simulations:BasicSimulation and that's it.
Also Know, how do you perform a Gatling performance test?
Run a simple performance test with Gatling
- Open the Google Chrome browser, and go to the settings.
- Open proxy settings, and click Advanced at the bottom of the page.
- Go to Proxies tab, check Web Proxy (HTTP) and Secure Web Proxy (HTTPS), and type the address (127.0. 0.1) and the port (8000).
- Close the browser window.
Is Gatling open source?
Gatling is an open-source load and performance testing framework based on Scala, Akka and Netty. In 2015, Gatling's founder, Stéphane Landelle, created a company (named "Gatling Corp"), dedicated to the development of the open-source project.