How do I install Gatling on my Mac?
- Install Scala via Homebrew: brew install scala.
- Extract and place the folder in /usr/local/Cellar/gatling/gatling-charts-highcharts-bundle-2.3.1.
- Navigate to gatling folder.
- Set the directory settings in /conf/gatling.conf.
- Create a test.scala file in /user-files/simulations.
Click to see full answer
Also to know is, how do I download Gatling?
How to Install Gatling on Windows
- Go to Java SE Downloads on Oracle.
- Currently, Gatling only supports JDK8 so select the "JDK Download" of JDK8.
- Select the "Accept License Agreement" radio button.
- Select the appropriate installation.
- Run the downloaded exe file to launch the Installer wizard.
Beside above, how do you record a Gatling? Post summary: How to record a simulation with Gatling recorder and play it back.
- Run the recorder.
- Configure browser proxy.
- Configure system proxy.
- Use Gatling Recorder's HTTP Proxy.
- HTTPS and Gatling Recorder.
- Use Gatling Recorder's HAR Converter.
- Running recorded scenario.
- Use non-default simulations folder.
Keeping this in view, what is Gatling testing?
Gatling is an open-source load and performance testing framework based on Scala, Akka and Netty. The software is designed to be used as a load testing tool for analyzing and measuring the performance of a variety of services, with a focus on web applications.
What is Gatling used for?
Gatling is an open-source performance testing framework, which uses Scala, Akka and Netty as a technology stack and as its backbone.