How do you make a use case in Staruml?
- Select an Element where a new Use Case to be contained.
- Select Model | Add | Use Case in Menu Bar or Add | Use Case in Context Menu.
Click to see full answer
In this regard, how do you create a use case diagram in Argouml?
In the Explorer (top-left), by double-clicking on "use case diagram", you will bring up the editor pane for your use case diagram. Notice that you now have a different toolbar displayed. In the name field of the Properties tab in the Details pane (bottom-right), you can rename the diagram to "enrollment use cases".
Similarly, how do you make a use case diagram in Powerpoint? See Also
- On the File tab, point to New.
- Under Template Categories, click Software and Database.
- Click UML Model Diagram.
- In the tree view, right-click the package or subsystem in which you want to include a use case diagram, then point to New, and then click Use Case Diagram.
Similarly, it is asked, how do you make a use case?
How To Write a Use Case
- Identify who is going to be using the website.
- Pick one of those users.
- Define what that user wants to do on the site.
- For each use case, decide on the normal course of events when that user is using the site.
- Describe the basic course in the description for the use case.
How do you make an actor in StarUML?
To create an Actor (model element only) by Menu:
- Select an Element where a new Actor to be contained.
- Select Model | Add | Actor in Menu Bar or Add | Actor in Context Menu.