How do you make a material for a plant in SAP?
List of Available Plants in SAP
- Log in to SAP.
- Start transaction MM01 (Create Material)
- Type an existing Material number and press Enter.
- The fields "Industry sector" and "Material type" are filled from the existing MM.
- Click "Select Views"
Moreover, how do you assign a material to a plant in SAP?
- Enter material number.
- Enter 'Copy from' the same material number.
- Press Enter.
- In field Plant write your plant, in field Copy from select planth where this material is maintained.
- Press Enter.
- Press Save. Alert Moderator. You already have an active moderator alert for this content. Add comment.
Subsequently, question is, what is a plant sap? Plant sap, or just sap, is fluid transported in xylem tubes or phloem cells of a plant. Xylem cells transport water and inorganic nutrients through the plant; phloem cells transport sugary fluids and other biological molecules.
Similarly, you may ask, how do you identify a material plant in SAP?
Go to MM03 transaction enter the material select the views then select the organisational data here you enter the plant details then press enter if the material maintained in that plant system will display the record other wise system will give the message the material xxxx not maintaining for the plant xxx.
How do you create a material group in SAP?
How to Create Material Group in SAP
- IMG Menu Path :- SPRO > Logistic general > Material Master > Settings for Key Fields > Define Material Group.
- Transaction Code :- OMSF.
- Enter T Code OMSF in the SAP command filed and press enter.
- Select “New Entries” to create new material group.
- Update the following fields.
- Matl Group :- Enter the new material group key.