How do you make a curved projection in SolidWorks?
- Click Project Curve. on the Curves toolbar, or Insert > Curve > Projected.
- In the PropertyManager, under Selections, set Projection type to one of the following: Sketch on faces. Use this selection to project a sketched curve onto a model face. Under Sketch to Project.
- Click .
Herein, how do you convert a curve to sketch in Solidworks?
Using Convert Entities
- In an open sketch, click a model edge, loop, face, curve, external sketch contour, set of edges, or set of curves. You can also click an entity after clicking the Convert Entities.
- Click Convert Entities.
- In the PropertyManager, click Select chain to convert all contiguous sketch entities.
- Click .
Also, how do you wrap a sketch in SolidWorks? Wrap
- Select the sketch you want to wrap from the FeatureManager design tree.
- Click Wrap on the Features toolbar, or click Insert > Features > Wrap.
- In the PropertyManager, under Wrap Parameters:
- If you select Emboss or Deboss, you can select a line, linear edge, or plane to set a Pull Direction .
- Click OK .
Additionally, how do you extrude a curved surface in SolidWorks?
- Start SolidWorks in Part mode.
- Draw a spline and make in construction geometry.
- Click on the text tool under sketch tab.
- Select the spline as the curve and write the text.
- Select Arial and change height type to points and select 72.
- I have changed the case of the text.
- Extrude it.
- Top plane>>Sketch.
How do you write text on a curved surface in SolidWorks?
How to write a text on curved surface, solidworks 2012
- Create a curved surface.
- Create e new plane. This plane must be tangent to the curved surface.
- In the Features menu click on Wrap tool.
- Select the plane tangent to the curved surface. In the Sketch menu click the Text tool. Write your text, position the text where you want it.