How do you light the pilot on a Wedgewood stove?
- Turn the stove gas valve to the "On" position.
- Turn the knob on the far right-hand side of your Wedgewood oven counterclockwise until it reads "Pilot On--Push/Hold."
- Locate the oven pilot on the right-hand side of the oven, underneath the broiler.
Correspondingly, how do you light a pilot on a stove?
Locate pilot in the back of the compartment. The pilot is attached to the left side of the oven burner. To light the oven pilot, push in and hold the oven control knob while lighting the pilot with a match. Once the oven pilot is lit, continue holding the oven control knob in for 1 minute before releasing.
Secondly, how do I reset my gas stove? Reset the electronic control.
- Turn the breaker to the OFF position. Wait one minute, then turn the breaker back to the ON position to reset.
- This needs to be done even if the light or the clock on the range is working.
In this manner, how do you light an old oven?
How to Light an Oven Pilot Light on Old Stoves
- Turn the oven dial to the "Off" position.
- Open the oven door.
- Light the oven pilot light.
- Test the oven burner by turning the oven dial to the "On" position.
- Turn the temperature dial to the "Off" position and turn the oven dial to the "Off" position.
How do you use an old gas oven?
Make sure the knob for that assembly is turned to "Light," and use the wand lighter or long reach match to light the pilot assembly. Then, turn the knob to the desired temperature. As with the burners on top of the stove, the pilot should stay lit after use.