How do you install a Napoleon rotisserie kit?
Just so, how do you install a rotisserie kit?
How To Set Up Your Rotisserie
- You'll need:
- Truss and spit the meat.
- Set the grill up for indirect heat, with a drip pan in the middle, between the lit burners or the coals.
- Mount the motor.
- Open the lid on the grill.
- Mount the spit into the rotisserie bracket.
- Turn on the rotisserie motor.
Similarly, how do you use a counterweight rotisserie? First, here is how to use the counterweight.
- Set the loaded rotisserie spit in the notches on the rotisserie, then let go. Gravity will take over, and after some rocking, the spit will settle with the heaviest part facing straight down.
- Attach the counterweight pointing straight up.
Similarly, how do you use a Napoleon rotisserie basket?
Place the spit onto the grill like you would when cooking with the rotisserie any other time. Ensure the basket is positioned in the center of the rear burner (if using), and then tighten the thumbscrews on the basket. Turn on the rotisserie motor and the contents of the grill basket will slowly roast.
What is the weight for on a rotisserie?
The purpose of the counterweight is to promote a more even rotation of the food placed onto the rotisserie shaft. It isn't always necessary to use the counterweight, but if the food being cooked has an irregular shape it can be beneficial.