How do I install Golang?
Likewise, people ask, how do I download Golang?
First, go to Golang.org/dl to download the latest stable version of Go binary for FreeBSD. Then run the following commands on your system. Then create the path to the environment variable to create the following folders.
Also Know, how do I install Golang on Windows 10? How To Install Go and Set Up a Local Programming Environment on Windows 10
- Step 1 — Opening and Configuring PowerShell.
- Step 2 — Installing the Package Manager Chocolatey.
- Step 3 — Installing the Text Editor Nano (Optional)
- Step 4 — Installing Go.
- Step 5 — Creating Your Go Workspace.
- Step 6 — Creating a Simple Program.
One may also ask, how do I set up Golang?
Download the package file, open it, and follow the prompts to install the Go tools. The package installs the Go distribution to /usr/local/go . The package should put the /usr/local/go/bin directory in your PATH environment variable. You may need to restart any open Terminal sessions for the change to take effect.
How do I install Golang on Linux?
- Step 1 - Download Go Latest Stable Version. Download the latest Go version '1.13' using the wget command below.
- Step 2 - Configure System Environment for Go. After downloading and install Go binary package, we need to set up the system environment on the Linux system.
- Step 3 - Testing - Hello Go.
- 1 Comment(s)