How do you hang a wicker basket on the wall for storage?
Herein, how do you hang baskets on the wall for storage?
- Hammer First Nail Into Wall. Determine where basket will be hung. With a pencil, mark where the basket's center point hits the wall.
- Hammer Second Nail Into Wall. Use a small level to make sure mark on the right and left are level. Make a new mark, if necessary.
- Hang Basket. Hook basket onto both nails to hang (Image 1).
Subsequently, question is, how do you hang a wire basket? Process:
- Mark the spot on the wall, where you'd like to hang your basket (shelf)
- Depending on the weight of the basket, choose the hanging material that will work best for your wall.
- Hang the wire basket on your chosen hook and straighten. You may want to use more than one hook depending on the size of the basket.
Secondly, what do you put in a decoration basket?
When used with a liner or interior pot, baskets can become containers for indoor plants, enhancing the natural look and feel.
- Toiletries. Keep all of your essential accessories organized with a few storage baskets!
- Odds & Ends.
- Decorative Accents.
What do you do with wire baskets?
Below are some ideas on how you can use them as decorative pieces while adding attractive storage to your living spaces.
- Kitchen Aid with Metal Wire Baskets.
- Wire Storage Bins to Hold Fruit or Vegetable.
- Candle Lantern.
- Blanket Wire Storage Baskets.
- Wire Chandeliers.
- Vertical Bookshelf.
- Declutter Home Office.
- Basket Tower.