How do you fit blinds to Venetian blinds?
- Mark the position of your brackets on the wall, making sure they're level.
- Align your brackets with the markings.
- Use a drill to gently screw your brackets into the wall.
- Clip the blinds in place.
- Install safety device.
Click to see full answer
Also to know is, how do you cut PVC venetian blinds?
Cutting down the slats
- Align the slats so that they are even.
- Using a clamp or rubber bands, secure the slats together into position.
- Wrap the slats with masking tape to prevent chipping.
- Measure where you want to cut and mark a line with your pencil.
- Lay them on the saw and line up the blade where you need to cut.
Also, how do you attach blinds to brackets? Check the manufacturer's instructions on your chosen blinds.
- Hold the end brackets (and central bracket if included) in place and mark for pilot screw holes.
- Use a level to make sure each set of holes is even with the others.
- Drill the holes for the screws and install the brackets.
Subsequently, one may also ask, can you fit Venetian blinds to UPVC windows?
fitting blinds on UPVC. Place your brackets on the UPVC window frame where your blind will hang. 3. Use a pen or pencil to mark both holes where the screws will go in your brackets.
Can you cut Venetian blinds to fit?
You should be able to cut aluminium and pvc slats with a pair of strong and sharp scissors or maybe tin snips if you have them. The slats from wood venetian blinds can be cut individually with a hand panel or jigsaw but for the best results all the slats should be cut together with a powered chop saw or bench saw.