How do you cover wide short windows?
Click to see full answer
Likewise, people ask, how do you cover a wide window?
6 Curtain Ideas for Wide Windows
- Hang Curtains Only on the Edges.
- Hang Multiple Lightweight Panels to Create Continuity.
- Hang Sheer Curtains Seamlessly.
- Swap Curtains For Window Scarves.
- Experiment With Color and Fabric.
- Utilize Shades With Curtains as Accents.
Likewise, how do you hang curtains on a wide window? Wide curtains require support brackets across the rod, often as close as 24 inches apart, and the curtains must be attached to the rod in such a way that they bypass these brackets. Typically this type of rod has brackets that attach to the top of the rod, and the curtains attach to runners along the bottom of the rod.
In this regard, how can I cover a small window?
How to Cover Very Small Windows
- Spray a small door or bathroom window with a glass frosting spray. This is a good option if you want to retain the light source from the window, while ensuring privacy.
- Cut a window cling to size and stick it over the small window you want to cover.
- Create your own mini-curtains for small windows.
What is the best window treatment for large windows?
A good rule of thumb for covering large windows is to choose lighter materials, like single cell honeycomb shades, real wood blinds, and sheer shades. The lighter the window coverings, the less bowing will occur and the easier it will be to use.