How do you cover a patio?
- Closed Roof With Exposed Beams Patio Cover. Image Credit: El Mueble.
- Narrow-Slat Pergola Patio Cover With Wraparound Screen.
- Modern Metal Canopy Patio Cover.
- Wood Slat Patio Cover.
- Laser Cut Metal Screen Patio Cover.
- Vine-Covered Trellis Patio Cover.
- Sail Shade Fabric Patio Cover.
- Brightly Colored Fixed Shade Patio Cover.
Considering this, what can I use to cover my patio?
Use some poles and a tarp or canvas to create an affordable outdoor canopy. Cover your patio with a tarp attached to 4 poles if it is located away from your home. Use only 2 poles and a tarp attached to the wall of your home (with hooks or loops set in the wall).
Similarly, how do I block the sun on my patio? Drop shades can be installed on any side of your patio to minimize bright sun rays that peak under your patio cover in the morning and evening. Drop shades block out the bright sun without blocking out all of the light and warmth. They can also make your home more aesthetically pleasing and provide additional privacy.
Secondly, how do you build a detached patio cover?
How to Build a Detached Patio Cover
- Dig a 12-inch hole in each of the four corners of your patio.
- Attach a 4-by-4 post to each post anchor.
- Drill the same size holes in the tops of each post.
- Secure a 4-by-8 post from one post cap to the cap on the opposite side.
Do you need an outdoor TV for a covered patio?
Simply put, outdoor TVs are designed to be outdoors, with all of the potential destruction that implies. Indoor TVs placed outside should be covered when not in use, adding expense and an additional chore that needs to be done before enjoying the TV.