How do you compliment a good customer service?
- Start with the congratulation statement.
- Thank the staff for their dedication and service.
- Explain to them the things that made them exceptional and made the clients satisfied.
- Cite a specific incident as an example (optional).
- Ask the staff to continue what they are doing.
- Wish them good luck.
Similarly, how do you write a letter of appreciation for a good service?
Here are some examples of thank you letters for service.
- Sample 1. Dear Mr. Cooper,
- Sample 2. Dear Taylor, I want you to know how much I appreciate the excellent service you provided on Monday when I took one of my best clients to lunch.
- Sample 3. Dear Anna,
- Sample 4. Dear Michael,
Similarly, what do you say when a customer compliments you? The rule of thumb when you receive a compliment is to simply and humbly say “Thank you” or “Thank you; I appreciate your kind words.” By accepting the compliment, you show gratitude for the other person's kind remarks and do not come off as vain, bashful or prideful.
Similarly one may ask, how do you respond to a compliment letter for good customer service?
Dear John/Mary, Thank you very much for the letter you sent complimenting ABC Business/Jane Doe's service and/or efforts. I know you are very busy and appreciate you letting us know that we/she is doing a great job for you. I will certainly pass along your kind words.
How do you express appreciation?
10 Ways to Express Gratitude
- Say a kind word. The quickest, simplest and easiest way to demonstrate gratitude is to say thanks to another.
- Include others in your plans.
- Listen intently.
- Bring over lunch.
- Email to check in.
- Call to say hello.
- Ask if there's anything you can do.
- Pick flowers from your garden and deliver them to a friend.