How do you clean plexiglass shower doors?
- Pour 2 cups of water, 1/4 cup of white vinegar and 2 tbsp.
- Spray the shower doors with this solution, then wait 5 seconds.
- Scrub the plastic doors with a nylon sponge to remove the residue.
Click to see full answer
Similarly, you may ask, how do you clean acrylic shower doors?
How to Clean Acrylic Shower Doors
- Pour 2 cups water, 1/2 cup vinegar and 1 squirt dish soap into a spray bottle.
- Spray the solution onto the acrylic doors.
- Scrub the solution into the doors with a nylon scrubber, using large, circular motions.
- Rinse the shower doors with clear water to wash off the cleaning solution.
Beside above, can plexiglass be used for shower door? Lexan or Plexiglass for Shower Door. Plexiglass is brittler than Lexan. This means it doesn't scratch so easily, and is probably your second best option (glass the first). If your frame will handle the 1/2", it will handle the 1/4" glass.
Beside above, what is the best thing to use to clean plexiglass?
To clean plexiglass, start by blowing off the large dust particles using your own breath or a blow dryer on the cool setting. Then, gently pour soapy water over the plexiglass and let it run across the surface. While the plexiglass is still wet, wipe it with a microfiber cloth to remove the dirt and grime.
What is the best way to clean shower doors?
- Mix one part vinegar to three parts water in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave the mixture for 60 seconds.
- Pour the solution into a spray bottle.
- Mist the shower doors with the solution.
- Working from top to bottom, wipe the doors dry with a microfiber cloth.
- Use a clean microfiber cloth to buff out any streaks.