How do I clean my Aqua Clean oven?
- Remove all racks and accessories from the oven cavity and wipe excess soil.
- Pour 1¾ cups [14 oz (414 mL)] of distilled or filtered water onto the bottom of the empty oven and close the oven door.
- Press AQUALIFT SELF CLEAN and then START on the oven control panel.
- Allow 40 minutes for cleaning and cool down.
Click to see full answer
Consequently, what is Aqua Clean oven?
With Aqua clean, you start by pouring approximately two cups of water into the bottom of the oven, close the door, then start the cycle. When the cycle is complete, you are then able to remove the residual water and loose food with a sponge or cloth.
Beside above, can I use oven cleaner on AquaLift? It will take 40 minutes to run the AquaLift cleaning cycle that heats up to 200 degrees. Use Affresh oven cleaner only on interior of oven. Use Affresh on the Orange sponge and spot clean on tough stains.
Also, how do I clean my AquaLift self cleaning oven?
Pour 16 ounces (2 cups) for electric range, or 14 ounces (1-3/4 cups) for gas, of filtered or distilled water onto the bottom of an empty AquaLift™ self-clean technology enabled oven and close the door. Press “Clean” then “Start” to begin the 40 minute cycle. (Cycle time includes cleaning and cool down).
How do you clean a self cleaning KitchenAid oven?
How to Clean a KitchenAid Superba Oven
- Clean around the door. Using a damp cloth and water, clean the edge of the inside of the door, but outside the seal.
- Clear the cooktop. Remove items from the cooktop, especially anything flammable or plastic.
- Clean the oven. Press the "clean" button.
- Wipe out the oven.