How do you clean laminated floors?
- Do not use steam cleaners or wet mops, which may cause irreparable damage to your floor.
- Use a damp cloth to blot up spills as soon as they happen.
- For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth.
Similarly, what is the best cleaner for laminate floors?
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall Spray: Black Diamond Wood & Laminate Floor Cleaner at Amazon.
- Best Overall for Mops: ZEP Hardwood and Laminate Floor Cleaner at Home Depot.
- Best for Scratches: Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer at Amazon.
- Best for Shine: Quick Shine Multi-Surface Floor Finish and Polish at Amazon.
Beside above, can you use Swiffer wet on laminate floors? Wet Mopping Pads While Swiffer does not have a laminate-only cleaning fluid, its Swiffer WetJet Multi-Surface Cleaner Solution does include laminate floors. Be care with Swiffers, though, as it is still possible to deliver too much cleaning fluid on the flooring.
Furthermore, how do you deep clean laminate floors?
Deep Cleaning While you can use a cleaning product designed specifically for laminate flooring, or you can mix a teaspoon of unscented clear dish soap into a gallon of water. Use a microfiber mop and be careful not to soak the floors. Use this damp mop method every two to three months.
Can you mop laminate floors?
Cleaning Laminate Floors: Do not use steam cleaners or wet mops, which may cause irreparable damage to your floor. Use a damp cloth to blot up spills as soon as they happen. Do not wash or wet mop the floor with soap, water, oil-soap detergent or any other liquid cleaning product.