How do you clean a RTIC lid?
In this regard, how do you clean a sliding tumbler lid?
How to Clean Your Tumbler Lid - Greens Steel BEAST Lids
- To properly clean your tumbler lid you will need to carefully remove the open/ close slider.
- Slide the lid closed and turn the lid upside down.
- Hold the lid firmly and use a blunt object (such as the included straw) to pop the slider out.
- Wash in hot soapy water, dry.
- Pop the sliding lid back into place.
Also, how do you get coffee stains out of a yeti lid? Add 1/2 cup of vinegar and a teaspoon of dish soap to the Yeti cup. Then fill it up the rest of the way with hot water and let it soak. While the cup is soaking remove the o ring from the lid.
Similarly, you may ask, how do you clean a Zak lid?
Hand washing is recommended for the bottle; the lid can be disassembled and washed in the dishwasher; do not microwave.
Can you use a cup that had mold?
Cups can get moldy if you don't let them dry completely. Mold can cause several health issues, and even a small amount growing in your home can encourage other mold growth. You should clean the mold as soon as you notice it.