How do you clean a restaurant exhaust fan?
Similarly, you may ask, how do you clean restaurant fan grease?
Cleaning the Grease Receptacles Soak the receptacles in grease-cutting detergent and hot water, and scrub the inside and outside of the range hood to remove any greasy residue. After the grease is removed, allow the receptacles to dry before reinstalling in the hood.
- If possible, move the fryer away from the hood.
- Add 2/3 cup of Alconox® detergent to 4 gallons of warm water. (See Table 2).
- Use with long-handled brushes, scrub pads, or a scraper if necessary to clean hood.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Note that there is a silicone caulk along interior seams.
In respect to this, how often should a restaurant hood be cleaned?
The general rule of thumb for kitchen hood cleaning is every three months. But again, it depends. Some commercial/restaurant exhaust systems that are over wood- or charcoal-burning stoves need to be cleaned at least every month.
kitchen exhaust hood cleaning Jobs
|Exhaust Hood/Janitorial Technician
|EXPERIENCED KITCHEN EXHAUST CLEANING TECHNICIAN
|Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technicians
|Exhaust Hood Cleaning Technician
|Hood Cleaners of America