How do you calibrate a perfect digital jewelry scale?
- Place the scale on a sturdy, level surface.
- Place one or two computer mouse pads on the table's surface.
- Place your scale on the mousepad and power on the unit.
- Press the “Zero” or “Tare” button on your scale.
- Verify that your scale is set to “calibration” mode.
Similarly, you may ask, how do you calibrate a jewelry scale?
- Press ON/OFF to turn the scale on, and wait for the scale to stabilize, where it reads 0.0g.
- Press and hold the MODE key, the middle button that says “M”, until the display reads “CAL”.
- Take one more look at the platform to make sure it is totally bare.
Additionally, what can I use to calibrate my digital scale? Place a calibration weight, a U.S. coin, or household item on your scale. As long as you know the exact weight of the item, you can use it to calibrate the scale.
Hereof, how do you calibrate a Weighmax scale?
Calibrating the Scale Place the scale on a flat surface in a room at normal room temperature. Turn on the scale. Wait until the scale reads 0. Press and hold the calibrate key, which is marked "CAL." Wait until "CAL" is displayed on the LCD screen.
What weighs exactly 500 grams?
A very common household item is a package of butter with four wrapped 1/4 pound sticks of butter, these package weigh 1 pound which is within about 10%of 500 grams… 454 grams to be exact. Even closer when you add the box. Another common household item is AA Alkaline batteries.