How do you attach panels?
Hereof, how do I install Modinex panels?
MODINEX panels are designed for wall installation only.
Follow instructions and recommendations for a professional installation within warranty, and to avoid damaging the panel.
- Prepare surface-mount or free-standing frame(s).
- Pre-drill screw holes in panels.
- Mount panels to frame/surface with screws on all four sides.
Similarly one may ask, how do you install decorative panels?
- Prep. The first step in how to install paneling is to remove all wall plates, outlets and any nails in the wall.
- Measure. To install sheet paneling properly, you'll need to know how many sheets you will need.
- Trim to Fit.
- Cut Openings.
- Apply Adhesive.
- Use Finishing Nails.
Place the panel up against the wall and press into place. Use a rag to press and smooth over the entire surface of the panel while pushing into the wall. This will remove air bubbles and ensure firm adhesion. Continue to cut, apply adhesive and press melamine onto the walls until the panels cover the space.