What is the function of Save attachment?
Considering this, how do I save an email attachment?
How to Save an E-Mail Attachment
- Select the message or open the message in its own window. Double-click a message in the Inbox to open it in its own window.
- Choose File→Save Attachments from the menu.
- Use the dialog box to find a location for the file.
- Click the Save button to save the attachment.
Subsequently, question is, how do I download email attachments from UiPath? Download email attachment with UiPath
- Add a new Flowchart and inside drag and drop a new Sequence.
- Open the sequence and create 3 new variables:
- Drag and drop a new Assign activity and set the EmailAddress to your email address.
- Drag and drop a new Get Password activity and set the EmailPassword variable.
- Next, drag and drop Get IMAP Mail Message.
Accordingly, how do I get Outlook to automatically save attachments?
Automatically saving Outlook attachments
- Open the AutoSave tab of the Advanced Options window.
- Click Configure Folders to open the Mapped Folders window.
- Click Add.
- Select the Outlook folder you would like to map.
- Specify the corresponding destination folder.
- Check Process this folder when Scheduler runs.
Where do email attachments get saved?
After you tap the Download icon next to an email attachment in stock email app, the attachment . jpg file will be saved in 'Internal storage - Android - data - com. android. email'.