How do you attach a grass catcher to a Honda lawn mower?
Furthermore, how do you attach a grass catcher to a lawn mower?
Attaching the Grass Catcher
- Step 1: Make sure the bag is right side out.
- Step 2: With the black plastic side of it at the bottom, put the bag over the frame.
- Step 3: Pull the plastic channel of the bag over the hooks on the frame.
- Step 4: Lift the rear discharge door.
One may also ask, how do you attach a grass catcher to a Troy Bilt lawn mower? How to Install a Troy-Bilt Lawn Bagger
- Insert the rod frame that come with the bag into the open slots in the bag.
- Slide the plastic channel catch on the bag over the metal frame to secure it in place.
- Lift up the plastic flap at the back of the mower to expose the blade.
Also Know, how do you attach a mulcher to a Honda lawn mower?
How to Install a Honda Mulch Plug
- Shut off the Honda mower, if it is currently running.
- Pull the brass bag handle by the discharge chute door away from the rear of the mower.
- Lift the grass bag through the handlebar opening with both hands and set it aside.
- Raise the discharge chute door with one hand.
- Push the mulching plug into the slot securely.
How do I get rid of grass catcher?
Grasp the center top of the grass catcher frame, and rotate it upward to remove the hooks on the bag from the slots in the lower mower frame. Pull the grass catcher backward to the push mower's handle.