How do you attach a bow to church pews?
- Buy pew clips from a wedding or craft supply store. The come in metal or plastic and a variety of colors; choose clips that best match your bows.
- Slide the lower hook of the pew clip through one of the knots on the back of the bow. Tie a small bow around the lower hook to hide it.
Likewise, people ask, how much tulle do I need for church pews?
Calculate how much tulle will be needed. The Decorating with Tulle website claims that most pew bows measure 12 inches in diameter and require 5 yards of tulle. Eighteen-inch pew bows require 7 yards of tulle, and small pew bows, those that measure approximately 8 inches in diameter, call for 4 yards of tulle.
Similarly, what is a Pew clip? Product Details. Use these plastic clips to decorate the pews on either side of the aisle with your own flowers, ribbon or ornaments. Your wedding day march will be that much more special as you pass by your beautiful creations.
In respect to this, how do you hang tulle on church pews?
Video of the Day
- Attach the tulle to the clip by draping it over the small lower hook for swags.
- Create your bow from the tulle first, then slip the lower hook into the bow's knot if you are using large tulle bows as opposed to tulle swags.
- Slip the larger upper hook over the side of the pew to attach.
How do you make a flower cone holder?
- To make flower cones, cut medium-weight paper into a 7-inch square. Use decorative scissors to scallop edge and a pencil to form tip.
- Secure outer flap of cone with craft glue. Punch six holes, 1 inch apart, beginning at top front center; thread 20-inch length of 1/2-inch-wide ribbon through holes.