How do I wipe my fire stick clean?
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Device. This may be System on devices that haven'tupdated to the latest software version.
- Scroll down and select Reset to Factory Defaults. If you have aPIN set up, you may be asked to enter it.
- Select Reset. Screenshot.
- That's it!
Simply so, how do I delete everything off my Firestick?
- Select Applications from the Settings screen.
- Select Manage Installed Applications from the Applicationsmenu.
- Find the IPVanish app listed below Manage InstalledApplications.
- Click Force Stop and then click the Clear data and Clear cacheoptions.
- Go to the Settings screen again and select the My Fire TVoption.
Simply so, how do I wipe my fire stick clean and start over?
Go into the Settings area from yourFirestick home screen. Head to the right and click on theSystem section. Scroll down then click Reset to FactoryDefaults. You will be warned You are about to reset yourFire TV to its original factory settings.
First, navigate to the “TV” tab inthe “Main Menu” and select it. After that, you shouldbrowse for the TV show that you want to delete fromthe list. Once you've located it, you should select the“Remove from Recently Watched” option.Your Fire Stick will then remove the unwanted itemfrom Recently Watched.