How do I use Salesforce Mobile App?
- Identify the flavors of the Salesforce mobile app available to you.
- Log in to your Salesforce org from the mobile app.
- Switch between different Salesforce orgs from the mobile app.
- Navigate around the Salesforce mobile app and work with your data.
Click to see full answer
Likewise, people ask, what is Salesforce Mobile App?
The Salesforce mobile app is an enterprise-class app that provides your users with instant access to your company's CRM data from a phone or tablet.
Also, how do I enable salesforce1 mobile app? Step 1: Enable the Salesforce1 Mobile Browser App To do this, log in to Salesforce on your computer and navigate to “Setup”. Under “Administration Setup”, go to “Mobile Administration” –> “Salesforce1” –> “Salesforce1 Settings” and check the box to “Enable the Saleforce1 Mobile Browser App”.
Also, does salesforce have a mobile app?
Salesforce for iOS is available from the App Store, and Salesforce for Android is available from Google Play. Alternatively, you can use the mobile web experience in a supported browser. The Salesforce mobile app is included with all Salesforce orgs.
How can salesforce be accessed from mobile device?
There are two ways to administer the phones and tablets that run the Salesforce app:
- Use the connected app policies to secure the Salesforce app and manage access. This option is sufficient for most organizations.
- Implement the Salesforce app with a mobile device management (MDM) solution.