How do I turn off automatic page breaks in Excel?
Just so, how do I get rid of automatic page breaks in Excel?
Delete a page break
- Select the worksheet that you want to modify.
- On the View tab, in the Workbook Views group, click Page Break Preview. You can also click Page Break Preview on the status bar.
- Do one of the following:
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click Breaks.
- Click Remove Page Breaks.
Similarly, how do I remove the dotted lines in Excel? How to remove dotted lines (Excel Options)
- Click on tab "File" on the ribbon.
- Click on "Options"
- Click on tab "Advanced".
- Scroll down to "Display Options for this worksheet".
- Disable "Show Page Breaks".
- Click "OK" button.
Similarly, you may ask, how do you remove automatic page breaks?
To remove a page break:
- Place your cellpointer in the row beneath a horizontal page break or in the column to the right of a vertical page break.
- Choose Insert, Remove Page Break from the Excel menu. The page break indicator will disappear and Excel will return to an automatic page break mode.
How do I get rid of extra pages in Excel?
Right-click the tab that displays the title of an existing worksheet and choose "Delete Sheet." If you prefer to use the controls in the Excel ribbon to delete extra worksheets, switch to the sheet you want to delete and navigate to the ribbon's "Home" tab.