How do I smooth lines in AutoCAD?
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth Find.
- Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten.
- Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines. Enter Straighten to straighten lines that were previously smoothed.
Click to see full answer
Keeping this in consideration, how do you remove unwanted lines in AutoCAD?
The OVERKILL command, part of Express Tools, can help. This command deletes duplicate objects and goes further to combine overlapping lines and arcs. When you start the command, the next prompt is Select objects: and you can type all and press Enter to apply the command to the entire drawing.
Additionally, how do you make a line polyline in AutoCAD? Converting Line to Polyline Type PE on the command line and press Enter to start polyline edit command, the command line will prompt you to select objects for making changes. Click on the object which you want to change to polyline, you can also select multiple objects by selecting Multiple from the command prompt.
Moreover, how do you curve in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Draw panel Curves drop-down Create Curves Between Two Lines Find.
- Select the first tangent.
- Select the second tangent. The following prompt is displayed:
- Enter one of the following options to define the curve: Enter Length, or L, and then enter the length or pick the distance in the drawing.
How do you join lines in AutoCAD?
To merge lines and polylines using Autocad, use Join feature as in below link:
- Click Home tab > Modify panel > Edit Polyline. Find.
- Select a polyline,spline, line, or arc to edit.
- Enter j (Join).
- Press Enter to end the command.