What is Nurbs in Autocad?
Keeping this in view, what does Nurbs stand for?
Non-uniform rational basis spline
Also Know, how do you join surfaces in AutoCAD? Select the space where you want to join 2 surfaces. Click Space tab Modify panel Edit In Place. Click Edit In Place tab Modify panel Join Faces. Select the edge separating the 2 surfaces, and press Enter.
Keeping this in view, how do you make a Nurbs surface?
Creating NURBS surfaces
- Create NURBS primitives.
- Create a flat surface inside a curve.
- Skin a surface across profile curves.
- Sweep a profile curve along a path curve.
- Sweep one or more profile curves along two path curves (birail)
- Create a surface within bounding curves.
- Create a four-sided surface with continuity (Square)
What is System variable AutoCAD?
System variables are the settings that AutoCAD checks before it decides how to do something. Most system variables are controlled by the OPtions command, but you can also change the value of a system variable by simply typing its name at the AutoCAD command prompt and pressing Enter.