How do I sign up for Cox?
- In the Phone Number field, enter a landline or mobile number that is on your account.
- Click Look up account. Result: The Verify your phone number page displays.
- In the Verification code field, enter the code you received.
- Click Verify.
Simply so, how do I sign up for contouring?
- Download the Contour app from the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store or the Amazon App Store.
- Open the app and tap “Get Started”.
- Log-in to Contour using your Cox credentials or tap “University Sign In” if you are a student and receive service through your university.
Also Know, can I get Cox Cable? Cable internet from Cox Communications is available to an estimated 21.2 million people, making it the 3rd largest residential cable provider in the U.S. by coverage area. In addition to cable broadband, Cox also offers fiber internet service. Its fiber service is available to businesses in 1,139 zip codes.
In this regard, how do I get my Cox username and password?
Go to cox.com/register. Choose any of our easy online account setup options (account number listed on your bill statement or phone number/address plus Cox PIN or last 4 of SSN). You will be prompted to create a User ID and Password. Note: Password is case sensitive.
How do I make COX my homepage?
How to Make Cox My Homepage
- Navigate to Cox.com (or click the "Resource" link).
- Click the arrow to the right of the "Home" button, and then click the "Add or Change Home Page" option.
- Select the "Use this webpage as your only home page" option and click "Yes" to save your changes.
- Navigate to Cox.com (or click the Resource link).