How do I set the temperature on my Haier wine fridge?
- When first plugged in, the LED will display the room temperature.
- Wait at least 30 minutes to allow the wine cellar to acclimatize before making any temperature adjustments.
- Set the control to the desired temperature within the range of 50°F to 66°F (10°C to.
Click to see full answer
Just so, how do you adjust the temperature on a wine cooler?
You can set the temperature as you desire by pressing the control panel buttons. There are two buttons on the panel “ ” and “ ” to adjust the temperature by 1°F between 54-66 °F. You can turn the interior light on or off by pressing the “ ” button. Unplug the wine cellar and remove the bottles and shelves.
Similarly, how do you change the temperature on a Haier French door refrigerator? Haier - Refrigerator Control Options for Bottom Mount, French Door, and Quad Door Electronic Controls
- If locked, unlock the control panel by pressing and holding LOCK for 3 seconds.
- Press Fridge or Freezer to adjust the temperature.
Furthermore, how do I make my wine fridge colder?
How to Make a Wine Cooler Colder
- Check the evaporator. The evaporator draws cold air from the coils into the inner area.
- Check the thermostat. The thermostat is a temperature controller.
- Inspect the compressor fan. A compressor fan should cool down the refrigerator's coil and condenser.
- Put It in a cooler environment.
What is the best temp for wine fridge?
around 65 degrees Fahrenheit