How do I block a number on my LG Revere 3?
- From the main screen, navigate: Menu > Settings & Tools > Phone Settings.
- Select Security.
- Enter the Phone Lock Code (the default code is the last 4 digits of the mobile number).
- Select Restrictions.
Similarly, how do I block a number on my LG Revere?
- From the Home screen, press Menu.
- Scroll and select Settings.
- Scroll and select Call.
- Scroll and select Call Reject.
- Select Call Reject to turn on/off.
- Scroll and select Call Reject List.
- Select New.
- Select from the following: Contact List. From Contact List, select a contact to be added and press Ok.
Also, how do I block a number on my LG x2301? How to block incoming calls on an LG smartphone
- Open your Phone app as if to place a call, tap the Menu button then select Call Settings.
- Select Call Reject.
- Select Call reject mode > Reject calls on list.
- You can then select Reject calls from and add contacts or numbers to the list by tapping the “+” sign.
Besides, how do you block a number on a Verizon LG slide?
From the My Verizon Home screen, navigate: Plan > Blocks. Click Block calls & messages. If needed, select a specific device on the account. If subscribed to Verizon Smart Family, refer to Add or Remove a Blocked Call or Contact.
What does entry locked mean on a cell phone?
What Does It Mean to Lock or Unlock a Number on Your Cellphone? A carrier lock, which is featured on most cellphones, is a software code placed on a phone that prevents its use on another network. To unlock the technology, another code must be inserted on the phone. On a CDMA network, phones do not feature SIM cards.