How do I protect my Converse shoes?
- Buy a fluoropolymer-based product to waterproof your Converse.
- Clean your Converse thoroughly before applying any waterproofing products.
- Set up an area outdoors to spray your Converse.
- Perform a spot test on a small area of your Converse.
- Apply the fluoropolymer-based spray to your Converse.
Besides, are Converse good for rain?
The best water-resistant high-top sneakers The Converse Chuck 70 is one of the most popular lifestyle shoes ever, but the traditional canvas uppers won't hold up in the rain. To remedy that, Converse teamed up with Gore-Tex to create a rain-ready style using the waterproof material.
Furthermore, how do I get my Converse white?
How To Use It
- Take equal parts baking soda and laundry detergent.
- Add a little water to make it into a smooth, runny paste.
- Apply this all over the shoes. You could also soak the lace in this liquid.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the shoes with water or put it in the washing machine.
- Hang them dry.
As long as they're not high-performance sneaks, you can totally toss your Converse in. (Again, low heat--and put a couple of dry towels in with them to speed up the process.)