How do I open a GDB file?
To import a GDB file in the BaseCamp program:
- Go to the Library and Devices pane and choose the location from which you'd like to import the GDB file.
- Select File → Import.
- Choose your GDB file and click Open.
Click to see full answer
Also know, how do I open a Gbd file?
If you cannot open your GBD file correctly, try to right-click or long-press the file. Then click "Open with" and choose an application.
Likewise, how do I view a geodatabase in ArcMap? The following steps describe how you can view your data in ArcMap:
- Start ArcMap, open the Catalog window, and connect to your database.
- Click the table in the Catalog tree to select it.
- To view the data, drag the table from the Catalog window to the table of contents or the map.
Secondly, how do I open a GDB file in Excel?
Creating a database from a spreadsheet
- Start ArcCatalog.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Defense Mapping.
- Click the Geodatabase Builder button. on the Defense Mapping toolbar.
- If necessary, click the Excel to GDB tab.
- Click Select XLS.
- Navigate to the Excel file to be used to build your geodatabase.
- Click Add.
- Click Select GDB.
What is a GDB file ArcGIS?
A file geodatabase is a collection of files in a folder on disk that can store, query, and manage both spatial and nonspatial data. You create a file geodatabase in ArcGIS. File geodatabases are made up of seven system tables plus user data. User data can be stored in the following types of datasets: Feature class.