How do I make a sphere in Sketchup?
- Draw a Circle. First, hit “C” on your keyboard toopen the circle tool.
- Draw a Second Circle. Before you draw your second circle, typein the number of sides you want it to have in the lower rightcorner.
- Draw a Second Circle.
- Select Path > Tools > Follow Me > Select Circle.
Beside this, how do you make a sphere in Sketchup online?
- Download Google Sketchup. You can find more instructions aboutGoogle Sketchup here .
- Make a circle (the size you want the sphere to be) in oneaxis.
- Make another circle bigger than the first one, on a differentaxis.
- Select the bigger circle.
- Click the follow me tool.
- Erase the extra.
Additionally, how do you make a sphere in Solidworks? Creating a Solid Sphere
- Create a new sketch.
- Draw a circle with a line intersecting it directly through thecentre point.
- Trim one side of the circle away, leaving the central sketchline as solid.
- Create a Revolve Boss/Base.
- Direction Angle should be set to 360°
- Accept the feature.
Additionally, how do I draw a circle in Sketchup?
To draw an ellipse or oval, follow these steps:
- Draw a circle with the Circle tool.
- Select the Scale tool ( ).
- Click the circle.
- Click one of the middle grips (not one of the corner grips) andmove the mouse to pull the circle into an ellipse, as shownhere.
- Click again when you're done scaling the circle.
How do you make a cone shape in Sketchup?
Creating a cone
- With the Circle tool, draw a circle.
- Use the Push/Pull tool to extrude the circle into acylinder.
- Select the Move tool ( ).
- Click a cardinal point on the top edge of the cylinder, asshown on the left in the figure.
- Move the edge to its center until it shrinks into the point ofa cone.