How do I import a DMP file into Oracle SQL Developer?
Besides, how do I import a dump file into Oracle?
The Oracle dump file must be imported into the Oracle schema by using the impdp command. Use the following command to import the dump file. SPEND_DBA : Common user who has database permission to export and import any schema. In this case, the user name/password are SPEND_DBA / SPEND_DBA .
Beside above, how do I import a CSV file into Oracle SQL Developer?
xls file or a . csv file into the table.
To load data into the PURCHASE_ORDERS table:
- In SQL Developer, navigate to the PURCHASE_ORDERS table in the HR schema, following the instructions in "Viewing Tables".
- Right-click the PURCHASE_ORDERS table and select Import Data.
- Navigate to and select the load.
sql file as a script in the SQL Developer worksheet. Either use the Run Script icon, or simply press F5. For example, @pathscript.
- Click and drag your . sql file over to Oracle SQL Developer.
- The contents will appear in a "SQL Worksheet"
- Click "Run Script" button, or hit F5 , to run.