How do I GREY out text in Word?
Click to see full answer
Also to know is, how do I insert a gray fillable field in Word?
How to Make a Word Document Fillable
- Step 1: Show Developer tab. To do this click on File tab> Options> Customize Ribbon.
- Step 3: Add Content to the form. Go to Developer tab and then Design mode and you can then insert the controls that you want.
- Step 5: Add Instructional text to the form. Customize it by clicking on Developer tab and then Design Mode.
Also, how do I remove color from text in Word? Remove highlighting from part or all of a document
- Select the text that you want to remove highlighting from, or press Ctrl+A to select all of the text in the document.
- Go to Home and select the arrow next to Text Highlight Color.
- Select No Color.
In this manner, how do I insert a GREY line in Word?
- Click the design tab.
- Page borders.
- Click the borders tab.
- Change the color, weight.
- Set apply to to paragraph.
- Click the bottom border icon.
- Click OK.
Why are my words highlighted in gray?
The “Word Options” dialog box displays. Click “Advanced” in the list of items on the left. Scroll down to the “Show document content” section and select an option from the “Field shading” drop-down list. Then highlighting is added to the gray shading indicating the field is selected.