How do I get rid of web security certificate error?
Click to see full answer
Besides, how do I fix problem with website security certificate?
To do this, follow these steps:
- In Windows Internet Explorer, click Continue to this website (not recommended).
- Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
- Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
- On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.
Likewise, how do I fix security certificate errors in Windows 10? Select Internet Options from the menu. Navigate to Advanced tab. Scroll down to Security section, locate Warn about certificate address mismatch option and uncheck it. Click Apply and OK and restart your computer.
Keeping this in view, how do I get rid of security certificate warning?
To check that and disable this option, you have to:
- Right-click Windows key and open Control Panel.
- Select Internet Options and open Advanced tab.
- Locate Security section and open it.
- Find the Warn about certificate address mismatch option and uncheck it.
- Click Apply and OK to save the changes.
- Finally, reboot your PC.
What is a certificate error for a website?
A site's certificate allows Internet Explorer to establish a secure connection with the site. Certificate errors occur when there's a problem with a certificate or a web server's use of the certificate. Internet Explorer helps keep your information more secure by warning about certificate errors.