How do I get my toolbar back in Publisher?
Also know, how do I show the toolbar in Publisher?
It is quite easy to get Tools Menu in Publisher 2010 and 2013 if you have installed Classic Menu for Publisher 2010 and 2013. You can get this feature with the same methods that you did in Microsoft Publisher 2007 and 2003. Just Click the “Menus” tab, and you will view the “Tools” drop down menus.
Likewise, how do I restore my toolbar in Word? Finding a Lost Menu Bar
- Choose Customize from the Tools menu.
- Make sure the Toolbars tab is displayed.
- Scroll down the list of available toolbars until you see the Menu Bar option.
- It should be impossible to uncheck the check box beside the Menu Bar option, but you can still select the option.
- Click Yes.
Also question is, how do you get the toolbar back?
To do so:
- Press your keyboard's Alt key.
- Click View in the top-left corner of the window.
- Select Toolbars.
- Check the Menu bar option.
- Repeat clicking for other toolbars.
Where is the Quick Access Toolbar?
By default, the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) is located in the title bar of the application window but can be configured to display below the ribbon.