How do I get a second Minecraft account?
Click to see full answer
Herein, how do you create a second Minecraft account?
Method 1 Creating a New Minecraft Account
- Click LOG IN. This link is in the top-right corner of theMinecraft page.
- Click the Register one here! link.
- Enter your Mojang account information.
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Verify your identity.
- Get the code that Mojang sent you.
- Enter the code.
- Click VERIFY.
Likewise, can you have 2 Minecraft accounts on the same email? Multiple accounts on one emailaddress It was previously possible to have multipleMinecraft accounts linked to a single email address.If you need to migrate a second paid Minecraftaccount to a Mojang account, you can do so with adifferent email and Mojangaccount.
Hereof, can you have multiple minecraft accounts?
You don't have to downloadMinecraft twice, but you do have to buy a secondaccount if you want them to have separateaccounts. They'll be able to play on the same copy ofMinecraft with their own accounts, or they canplay on different computers at the same time (even together,in multiplayer).
How do you get a free minecraft account?
Creating a Free Minecraft Account
- Check out the website “minecraft.net” in yourbrowser.
- Click on the login icon.
- Now, click on the “Register on here” tab.
- Enter your information in the Mojang account information.
- Click on create an account.