How do I generate a CSR in IIS?
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Select the server where you want to generate the certificate.
- Navigate to Server Certificates.
- Select Create a New Certificate.
- Enter your CSR details.
- Select a cryptographic service provider and bit length.
- Save the CSR.
Consequently, how do I generate a CSR in IIS 10?
Generate CSR for IIS 10 Windows Server 2016
- Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- In the IIS Manager, select the main server node on the top left under Connections and double-click the Server Certificates.
- From the Actions pane on the top right, select Create Certificate Request.
Secondly, how do you complete CSR? From the Start screen, find Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager and open it. In the Connections pane, locate and click the server. In the server Home page (center pane) under the IIS section, double-click Server Certificates. In the Actions menu (right pane), click Complete Certificate Request.
Accordingly, where does IIS save CSR?
On the File Name page, under Specify a file name for the certificate request, click the … button to specify a save location for your CSR. Note: Remember the filename and save location of your CSR file. If you enter a filename without specifying a location, your CSR will be saved to C:WindowsSystem32.
How do I create a CSR file in Windows?
Windows: Generate CSR for code or driver signing certificate
- In your Windows search feature, enter mmc, and then click it to launch the Microsoft Management Console application.
- From File, click Add/Remove Snap-in.
- Click Certificates and then click Add.
- Select Computer account, and then click Next.
- Select Local computer, and then click Finish.
- Click OK.