How do I fix the color on my Hitachi TV?
- Power down your Hitachi television and leave the power off for a few minutes.
- Check cable connections running into the LCD TV.
- Press the "Menu" button on the Hitachi LCD's remote control, then select "Picture." Scroll through the options and select the "Hue." This controls the red and green of the image.
Likewise, how do I adjust the color on my Hitachi TV?
Press "Video" to switch to the blue crosshairs to adjust that color. Press "Menu" to save the changes and return to the previous menu, or "Audio" to move on to the advanced convergence menu to make further adjustments if you choose.
One may also ask, how do you adjust screen size on TV?
- Press MENU on your set-top box remote control.
- Use the RIGHT ARROW button to select SETTINGS on the horizontal menu bar.
- Select SYSTEM OPTIONS, and then scroll to SELECT SCREEN ASPECT RATIO AND HIGH DEFINITION press the OK button.
- Select Screen aspect ratio and high definition, and then press OK.
Secondly, how do I fix the color on my TV picture?
To recalibrate the color, go to your TV's settings menu and desaturate the color setting until the TV displays in black and white. Adjust contrast so that whites and blacks are distinct, and adjust brightness so that blacks are deep and dark rather than gray.
How do I change the resolution on my Hitachi TV?
Change the aspect settings to fit your TV:
- Press MENU on your remote control.
- Use the down arrow button to highlight Settings, press OK.
- Use the down arrow button to highlight Television, press OK.
- Select TV resolution, press OK.
- Use the arrow buttons to select HD 720p, or HD 1080i or HD 1080p.
- Press OK.