How do I find someones Instagram photo?
- Tap their profile picture at the top of Feed.
- Go to their profile and tap their profile picture.
- Tap their profile picture next to a post they've sharedin Feed.
- Tap their profile picture in Direct inbox or in athread.
Click to see full answer
Just so, how do I find someone on Instagram with a picture?
Here are simple steps to do a Reverse Image search forInstagram.
- Just Visit images.google.com.
- You will see a 'Camera Icon' along the search bar.
- Click on the Icon and upload the image from your devicestorage.
- Hit enter and done you will be shown with results correspondingto the pic.
Additionally, how can I find a person by photo? Using Google Images to Find Someone
- Go to Google Images.
- In the search bar, on the left, you'll see a little cameraicon.
- You should see two choices: Paste the URL of the image orUpload.
- Hit "Search" and you should see a list of all the pages wherethat photo appears.
Beside above, can you search a picture on Instagram?
Google Image Search To use it from a desktop or mobile browser, access thesite and click on the camera icon in the search bar. Thesearch bar will allow you to paste animage's URL or upload it. Look for pictures from theinstagram.com domain.
How do I get a photo removed from Instagram?
How to Remove a Photo You Posted on Instagram
- Open Instagram, then click on your profile picture in thebottom right corner.
- Scroll to find the picture you want to remove, then tap toselect.
- Click on the three dots icon in the right corner.
- Select “delete.”