How do I download Salesforce app?
- Search for Alfresco Content Connector in the Salesforce AppExchange, and download the app.
- Click Get it Now to download.
- Confirm whether you want to Install in production or Install in sandbox environment.
- Read the terms and conditions then click Confirm and Install.
- Click Continue.
Moreover, how do I install Salesforce Mobile App?
How to Download and Install Salesforce1
- From the home screen of your iPhone or iPad, select the App Store icon.
- In the Search field, type Salesforce1.
- Select the Salesforce1 app in the list of search results.
- Tap Free and then tap Install to install the app.
- Select the Salesforce1 icon on your home screen and click I Agree.
Beside above, what is the Salesforce Mobile App? The Salesforce mobile app is an enterprise-class app that provides your users with instant access to your company's CRM data from a phone or tablet. Here are some of the reasons why the app is so awesome. The mobile app is included with every Salesforce license.
In this way, how do I download Salesforce?
Salesforce is available for Android and iOS devices that meet minimum platform requirements. You can download and install Salesforce from Google Play or the App Store. After you install the app, launch it from your home screen and log in to your Salesforce account. Create a security PIN if you're prompted to do so.
Does salesforce have an app?
Salesforce for iOS is available from the App Store, and Salesforce for Android is available from Google Play. Alternatively, you can use the mobile web experience in a supported browser. The Salesforce mobile app is included with all Salesforce orgs.