How do I delete a game on Facebook and start over?
- From your News Feed, click in the top right.
- Click Settings.
- Click Apps and Websites in the left menu.
- Click the box next to the apps or games you'd like toremove.
- Click Remove.
Click to see full answer
Also to know is, how do you delete a game from Facebook?
- Click on the menu arrow on the top right corner of yourFacebook screen.
- Click “Account Settings” from the drop-downmenu.
- Click “Apps” on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the “X” to the right of the game you wishto remove from your Facebook account. A confirmation dialogappears.
- Click the “Remove” button.
Similarly, how do you unbind a Facebook account? Steps
- Log in to Facebook. Type in your username and password whenprompted.
- Locate the particular game/app that you intend to remove. Thiswill be under the App category under “Settings."
- Bring your mouse pointer on the app/game.
- Click on that settings icon.
- Select the option "Remove App" or "Remove Game."
Besides, how do I reset SimCity BuildIt on Facebook?
- On your mobile device, open Settings .
- Tap Google.
- Tap Connected Apps.
- Select the game which you would like to clear your saved datafrom.
- Tap Disconnect. You may want to select the option to deleteyour game data activities on Google.
- Tap Disconnect.
How do I delete game data from Game Center?
To remove all of your game's data, try thefollowing:
- Tap on Settings > Apple ID Profile > iCloud.
- Tap on Manage Storage.
- Look for the game in the list of apps that iCloud backs up datafor and tap it.
- Select Delete Data. Note: This will delete all data for thisgame from all Apple ID connected devices.