How do I create a ClickOnce certificate?
Thereof, how do I create a certificate for code signing?
Create a Code Signing Certificate
- On the development machine (logged in as a user who has been granted permissions to create a code signing certificate), open Microsoft Management Console.
- From File menu, select Add/Remove Snap-in…
- From Available snap-ins, select Certificates and then click Add.
One may also ask, what is a ClickOnce application? ClickOnce is a . NET technology that allows users to install and run various applications (typically, . NET, WPF or CEF) by clicking a link on a web page. TestComplete supports testing of applications deployed via ClickOnce and provides built-in operations that let you launch ClickOnce applications from tests.
Secondly, how do I create a ClickOnce application?
Create and build a basic ClickOnce application with MSBuild
- Open Visual Studio and create a new project.
- From the Build menu, click the Publish command.
- In the Publish Wizard, click Finish.
- Save your project, and make note of the folder location in which it is stored.
What are code signing certificates?
Code Signing Certificates are used by software developers to digitally sign apps, drivers, and software programs as a way for end-users to verify that the code they receive has not been altered or compromised by a third party.