How do I convert audio to text?
- Step 1: Log in to your account. You'll see the main homepage that allows you to upload audio/video content.
- Step 2: Upload your file.
- Step 3: Order your transcript.
- Step 4: Receive your audio-to-text file!
Considering this, can we convert an audio file to text?
InqScribe is one of the most advanced audio/video to text transcriber that works like a word processor and insert texts with a single keystroke. You can use InqScribe to transcribe a variety of audio and video files, but you can't use the software as a conversion tool.
Subsequently, question is, how do I text an audio file? Here's what you have to do:
- Open up Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the paperclip icon.
- Tap Record audio (some devices will list this as Record voice)
- Tap the Record button on your voice recorder (again, this will vary) and record your message.
- When finished recording, tap the Stop button.
Regarding this, is there an app that converts voice recording to text?
Evernote for Android. You always could use the app to record audio notes such as lectures or meetings, but now it also allows you to turn those audiofiles into text. The app is free, but because Evernote uses Google Android's text transcription service, you do need to be online to use it.
Does Microsoft Word have dictation?
While Windows Speech Recognition has been around for years, Microsoft recently introduced a free, experimental dictation plug-in for Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint, called Dictate. Follow that link to download it, and then relaunch Microsoft Word. Now, you should see a new Dictation tab on the ribbon menu.