How do I control access to reports in Salesforce?
Hereof, how do I provide access to reports in Salesforce?
- On the Reports tab, hover over a report folder in the left pane, click. , and then select Share.
- Select Internal Users. Note Internal users doesn't include customer portal or partner portal users.
- Find the user you want, click Share, and choose an access level.
- Click Done, review your changes, and click Close.
Similarly, how do I share a Salesforce dashboard? To share a folder with up to 500 users, groups, roles, or territories, use the folder sharing REST API.
- On the Reports or Dashboards page, find the report or dashboard you want to share and select the Share row level action. (
- From the Share With dropdown, select who you want to share with.
Additionally, how do I change folder permissions in Salesforce?
Required Editions and User Permissions
- Enter a Folder Label .
- If you have the “Customize Application” permission, enter a unique name to be used by the API and managed packages.
- Choose a Public Folder Access option.
- Select an unfiled report, dashboard, or template and click Add to store it in the new folder.
How do I pin a report in Salesforce?
Keep Favorite Report Folders In View
- In the list of report and dashboard folders, hover over any folder, then click .
- Select Pin to top. Your folder moves to the top of the folders list.